Join FCSI The Americas in Denver April 19-21, 2018 for three days of networking, education, and fun.
Thursday, April 19
Professional Membership Exams and Opening Party
Friday, April 20
Full day of education and networking followed by an evening of food, drinks, fun, and C4EC After Hours Party at our host hotel, Denver Marriott City Center
Saturday, April 21
Full day of education and networking followed by Closing Party at Punch Bowl Social Denver
Session Topics Include:
- Opening Keynote by Jaime Lewis, cannabis industry expert
- Your Nerdy Best Friend, Beth Z, on “A Day in the Life of A Nerdy Foodservice Consultant” and “Secret Tech Weapons for Foodservice Consultants”
- United States Olympic Committee Member, Terri Morman, on “Feeding an Athlete”
- Revit – Is it time to implement?
- Unconventional Spaces
- Virtual Reality
- Labor Issues
- Food Display Trends
- Recruiting and Retaining Talent in Consulting Firms
- Presentation Skills
Conference registration will open soon!
Denver Marriott City Center
1701 California Street
Denver, CO 80202
To book a room with the FCSI TA special room rate of $189/night, click here.
Questions? Contact our staff:
Wade Koehler, Executive Director
email@example.com or 309.808.2165
Penny Price, Director of Member Services
firstname.lastname@example.org or 309.808.2165
Kimberly Kissel, Director of Education
email@example.com or 309.808.2165