Your hotel’s interior design says a lot about your service. Many five-star hotels prioritize interior design because it significantly impacts how guests perceive them.
Designing the interior of your hotel may appear to be a daunting task, but when you consider the types of personalities you host, you’ll see that it’s well worth it. You want your hotel to be appealing to your visitors. Whether they book through your website or come in person, the interior design will determine whether they stay or leave.
Making good use of space can also have an impact on the appeal of your hotel. Do you leave empty spaces, or do you use them to create an excellent visual appeal? This article will teach you five ways to improve the interior design of your hotel.
- Designs rooms with lasting furniture: You must design your guest rooms with the future in mind. You don’t want to keep spending money on furniture; therefore, you should buy authentic furniture that will last for a long time. Authentic furniture will cost you a bit, but it will be with the money spent. You can keep other parts of the design simple but aim for long-lasting furniture. Beddings, curtains, flooring, and walls can be refurbished easily. Buying long-lasting furniture does not mean you wouldn’t change them anymore. It means you don’t have to spend money fixing them all the time.
- Design with greenery: Designing your hotel with plants and flowers can help it become a more welcoming environment. By having plants both inside and outside your hotel, you show your guests that you care about the environment. Your guests may want to leave their rooms occasionally to get some fresh air. By including a garden in your hotel, you provide your nature-loving guests with a more enjoyable stay. Plants could also be used in your guest rooms and lounge. However, it would help if you took care of your plants to keep growing and healthy. To keep your plants healthy, you must water them regularly and use LED grow lights.
- Use colors and patterns Mmoderately: Because most of your guests come to your hotel to relax, you must ensure that your interior colors help them relax. Some colors are loud, while others are soothing. Make sure to use soothing colors in situations where you must use noisy colors, use them sparingly. Bright colors can be used to brighten up your lobby or reception area, and astonishing patterns can be used to complement these colors. It would be best if you used modern patterns when designing with patterns. You don’t want to live in the Stone Age forever. Allow your colors and patterns to evolve in tandem with the evolution of hotel designs.
- Create a spa-like bathroom: Your bathrooms do not have to adhere to the standard hotel bathroom layout. You can personalize your guests’ bathrooms by giving them a spa-like design. If you have a guest who has just arrived from a long flight, they will most likely want to take a long bath before falling asleep on the bed. You can improve your guests’ bathing experience by designing a spa-like bathroom. Your bathroom lights could also be customized to have a variety of colors. Guests would prefer to be able to change the light colors in the bathroom to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Showcase ‘stare pieces’: Arts and sculptures are another essential addition to your hotel’s interior design. Arts and sculptures will provide something for your guests to look at if you want to give them something to look at. Using art to decorate your hotel’s interior makes it stand out. Art frames can be hung in the dining room or the guest rooms. You don’t even need to buy the most expensive art pieces; all you need is something spectacular for your guests to gaze at.
If you want your hotel to stand out, you must invest in interior design. Your hotel’s interior design can help you provide a better experience for your guests. The interior not only assists your guests but also draws more guests to your hotel. The interior of your hotel should be designed in such a way that it attracts the type of guests you want.
If you want your hotel to be on par with other five-star properties, let it show in the interior design. However, by following the steps outlined above, you will give your hotel a unique design.
If interested in learning more, you can contact the author (pictured) via email at email@example.com.