Events, technologies and operators that challenge and change the way the industry works is the focus of panel session about disruption as a positive force in foodservice
Leading foodservice professionals joined this talk, supported by Alto-Shaam, to discuss how to use negative events as opportunities to innovate in foodservice, from manufacturing to the design process and operating.
Chaired by Tina Nielsen, editor of FCSI’s Foodservice Consultant magazine, the discussion saw foodservice consultants FCSI Associate Sojo Alex, senior associate at Envision Strategies and Robert Scheibly of Camacho Associates, join Matt King, chief culinary officer at PPX Hospitality Brands, and Ryan Norman, director of consultant services at Alto-Shaam for an expansive conversation about positive disruption in the industry.
The panel session covered topics, including:
- Turning a negative event into an opportunity for innovation
- Changing demographics and customer profiles as a disruptor in foodservice
- The impact of the pandemic as a catalyst for change
- Manufacturing reacting to industry challenges such as labor shortages by innovating
- The advance of new technologies and concepts in a fast moving sector
You can watch the video below:
To learn more about Alto-Shaam, visit www.alto-shaam.com