FCSI Asia Pacific Conference in Australia
The inaugural FCSI Asia Pacific Conference on 13-17 November 2023 in Western Australia will focus on ‘The Business of Foodservice Consulting’
On behalf of the FCSI APD Board, we are excited to share the details of the inaugural FCSI Asia Pacific Conference scheduled for 13-17 November 2023. The conference is focused on: The Business of Foodservice Consulting and will be set in the beautiful Margaret River region, in the southwest of Western Australia. We would love to see many members from all three FCSI divisions attend the conference.
Why not use this conference as an opportunity to tick Australia off your bucket list.
A summary of the Conference highlights are as follows:
· Dynamic theme of “The Business of Foodservice Consulting” through Management, Technology and Culinary expertise
· Highly respected speakers being Industry leaders
· Round table discussions with leading FCSI professional members
· The Future of Foodservice – the challenges and opportunities
· The role of Robotics, AI and Automation
· World class local produce from the sea and the land
Above all the opportunity to ‘Share, Support and Inspire’ with consultants from around the Asia Pacific region, with the invite also extended to Consultants from EAME and TAD.
· Option 4 Days – AUD$825 including all taxes
· Option 5 Days – AUD$990 including all taxes
· EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Express your interest by 15 May 2023 to receive a 5% discount.
Both options includes all coach travel from and to Perth, conference costs, themed dinners, food and beverages. Dietary options will also be available.
Accommodation booking form:
To express your interest and find out more, please contact Jennifer Wong at email@example.com
Please note numbers are limited.