Webb Foodservice Design based in Anaheim, CA, is looking to hire a talented Revit Job Captain (to work onsite, remotely or hybrid). Webb is the leading Foodservice Design Firm on the west coast and provides design services for the education, healthcare, corporate, and civic market segments.
As one of the Job Captains of the firm, you will play a critical part in the growth of Webb Foodservice Design and its position within the industry. This is a dynamic and challenging role as you will be engaged in supporting our goal of being “the most collaborative, responsive and flexible foodservice design firm in the industry.” You will be partnering with the Principals, Project Managers, and other Designers to ensure that projects are completed on-schedule, meet quality assurance standards, and follow project planning and design processes. Above all, you will take full ownership and responsibility over the project document completion for all assigned projects. You must be capable of working as part of a team while completing individual projects, as well as provide flexibility for the completion of all projects within the team/studio.
- Responsible for all Revit design duties for a minimum of 5 projects per month.
- Develop; draft, model and complete full construction documents following design guidelines and prototypes.
- Develop and create foodservice equipment specifications.
- Communicate and work effectively within & across the design team.
- Communicate with vendors, reps and partners on an as needed basis required for project specification coordination.
- Work under the direction of a Principal & Project Manager, while showing initiative to solve problems & meet project deadlines.
- Participate in design and coordination meetings under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Ability to work remotely (if required).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the Foodservice Design field.
- Proficient in Revit is a must – Do not apply without Revit experience.
- A base knowledge of kitchen design and equipment.
- Strong ability to work in a team setting and achieve results through collaboration and sharing.
- Effective oral & written communication skills.
- AutoCAD, BlueBeam, Autoquotes, InDesign, Sketch Up experience is a plus.
- Applicants should be motivated, organized, detailed, and be interested in personal and professional growth.
Forward Resumes to: