Foodservice Design Project Manager – Cini-Little (Glendale, CA)
Cini-Little International, Inc. is seeking an experienced foodservice designer to join our Los Angeles team (Glendale). The ideal candidate would have a resume of foodservice facility design projects, know commercial kitchen equipment, and have foodservice operational experience.
Maybe you are tired of just doing the back end design because your firm’s principals do all the front end work, apply to Cini-Little! …. Maybe you want to have more client interaction and not be treated like a desk jockey, come talk to Cini-Little! … Maybe you love foodservice design but don’t want to learn every nuance of AutoCAD and Revit, come talk to us because we have a centralized CAD department to handle that … Maybe you run your own shop but are tired of managing the administrative details, reach out to Cini-Little because we have a support team for Marketing, Accounting and IT.
- Minimum 2 years prior commercial kitchen design experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel/Restaurant/Institutional Management, Project Management, Interior Design or a related field.
- 2 years foodservice operations experience, preferably back of house. Knowledge of foodservice equipment!
- Besides the educational and operations experience, candidates must possess strong written and oral skills, be computer literate, and be able to travel.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package available day one.
To be considered, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Cini•Little International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or any other basis covered by law.