Barista Hustle founder and champion barista Matt Perger will host exclusive workshops at five events across three continents
Following its successful launch of the c’2 Cameo, the next generation of espresso machines, Eversys is embarking on a worldwide roadshow with brand ambassador Matt Perger. Barista Hustle founder and champion barista Matt Perger will be hosting exclusive workshops at five events across three continents. During the roadshow he will explore the role of the barista within the rise of super-automation and give live demonstrations with Eversys’ new machine.
The roadshow will visit: Hoteres in Tokyo; Hotelex in Shanghai; Speciality Coffee Expo in Seattle; the Vietnam Café Show; with the final stop for this part of the roadshow scheduled at World of Coffee in Amsterdam. Eversys will be joining its specialist local partners at these events, showcasing both its e’series and c’series.
Matt Perger, who worked with the team of engineers at Eversys to test the c’2 Cameo during development, said: “The c’2 Cameo is a true testament to how far super-automatic machines have come. Until now, there haven’t been any super-automatic machines that both look and perform like a traditional machine. During workshops I ran at HOST, it was obvious how impressed everyone was with it and I’m looking forward to changing more perceptions during this roadshow.”
Kamal Bengougam, chief commercial officer at Eversys, said: “The workshops at HOST were such a success and we’re keen for more people to experience the wonderment of our c’2 Cameo. We’re delighted that we’re able to partner with our expert national and regional distributors and join them on their stands at some of the most prestigious shows across the world.”
The first stop in the Cameo roadshow is Hoteres in Tokyo from 20-23 February where Eversys will be partnering with De’Longhi who will be showcasing Eversys products for the first time in Hall 3, Stand R16. Matt Perger will also be joined on stand by Japanese Barista Champion Takayuki Ishitani. Alongside the exclusive workshops, Matt and Takayuki will also explore trends in the coffee industry and where super-automation fits within these.
About c’2 Cameo:
The c’2 Cameo launched at HOST Milan in October 2017, and is a step-change for super-automation, further bridging the gap between traditional and super-automatic technology with a new design, functionality and exceptional coffee quality. The c’2 Cameo is the first Eversys machine to feature the classic ‘C shape’ of traditional espresso machines, inspired by Italian design. Cameo features the most advanced Eversys technology to date including a new touch-screen interface, designed for intuitive navigation, ease-of-use and simple temperature control. Its sophisticated Electronic Milk Texturing (EMT) system, allows operators to create the perfect milk foam and texture, for a comprehensive menu of bespoke milk-based drinks.
Eversys is a Swiss manufacturer of coffee equipment. It specialises in innovative design of super automatic coffee machines, built to make outstanding beverages. Its vision to bridge the gap between traditional Italian coffee equipment with the speed and electronic intelligence of the super automatic machine means coffee quality in the cup is delivered every time.
- Eversys, founded by Jean-Paul In-Albon and Robert Bircher in 2009, is a privately owned Swiss company. Since June 2017 the stock listed Italian De’Longhi Group is a strategic and financial partner of Eversys with a stake of 40%
- Eversys technology delivers the quality of traditional coffee making equipment with the speed and intelligence of super automation
- Eversys super automatic coffee machines allow operators to keep labour and training costs to a minimum while delivering a superior cup of coffee
- Every machine is handcrafted in Ardon, Switzerland. The Swiss-made label stands for high quality materials, precise manufacturing and the best results and reliability
- Each machine is designed and built in modular format meaning efficient servicing
- Eversys machines are supplied to the out of home market globally, including coffee shops, restaurants, and contract caterers
- Eversys’ unique e’Connect telemetry technology provides real time machine data to allow operators to manage their business