S2O Consultants, Inc. provides a broad range of specialized food service industry consulting services to the Sports, Corporate, Educational and Hospitality industries. S2O Consultants are facilities designers with an emphasis in practical food service operations. Our firm is a stable, upwardly mobile, privately held company with a multitude of foodservice clients. If you are looking for a new career opportunity in the hospitality / foodservice industry this may be the position for you.
We are presently seeking a full-time senior project coordinator for our Chicagoland offices. Specific responsibilities Include but are not limited to the following:
- Working closely with Project Managers and REVIT technicians to build Auto Quote files, prepare catalog sheet books and cost estimates.
- Perform quality reviews of foodservice design plans, load schedules and specifications.
- Identify and communicates project design / specification or load information discrepancies with REVIT technicians and Project Managers.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Telecommuter with flexibility to work at multiple suburban and Chicago offices.
- Ensure positive relationships / ethics resulting in additional business or referred work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Four year degree not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically in a Windows environment, including and creating documents and preparing correspondence in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Minimally five years’ experience in similar role.
- Knowledge / background of foodservice industry.
- Requires a good working vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Local candidates only.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification.
For consideration for the position please send resumes to Peg Galie at firstname.lastname@example.org.