Leading FCSI The Americas consultants discussed how technology can help operators overcome current challenges in this Innovation spotlight panel session
Hugely experienced FCSI The Americas consultants joined this talk, supported by Wood Stone, as part of the Innovation Spotlight virtual panel session series, which sees consultants join industry professionals to discuss how new technologies are helping operators to provide smooth and successful service.
Chaired by Tina Nielsen, editor of FCSI’s Foodservice Consultant magazine, the discussion saw foodservice consultants Karen Malody FCSI, founder and president of Culinary Options and Bill Bender FCSI, founder and principal of W. H. Bender & Asociates join Alex Ricciuti of Wood Stone for an expansive conversation about the new technology that can help to alleviate major challenges in foodservice.
The panel covered topics, including:
- The impact of the pandemic on the foodservice sector
- How the foodservice sector is dealing with major challenges in staffing and supply chains
- How new equipment can aid operators in dealing with staff shortages
- How operators can use new technology to embrace a boom in delivery and takeout services
- Future opportunities and challenges as the sector continues to emerge from a difficult 18 months
You can watch the video of the panel session below:
To find out more about Wood Stone, please click here