The Mile-High City is the place to be when FCSI hosts its annual conference there next week, says the chair of FCSI The Americas
I am excited to be welcoming members to my home city of Denver, Colorado for the forthcoming FCSI The Americas Conference on April 19-21, 2018, which promises to be exciting, innovative, thought-provoking, educational and, just as important, fun.
We have fabulous social events planned at some of Denver’s great entertainment venues; we have one of the greatest comics who has entertained all over the world – to make you laugh “until you cry”. We have unique speakers and presenters that will make you think carefully about the business world of today and tomorrow. Most importantly we have an amazing number of consultants and allied members already registered and ready to join us.
Some examples of our speaker line-up:
- Chip Eichelberger – speaking on “Getting Switched On” – a thought-provoking discussion
- Our innovation Showcase presentation
- The FCSI Council of Fellows Induction Ceremony – our highest honor to be bestowed
- A Revit session moderated by Joe Carbonara including a noted panel of experts
- A discussion on “The business of cannabis“ and how it now and will in the future, impact our industry
- A virtual reality foodservice design session by Chris Heubuer
- A session on food display trends by Joe Schumaker FCSI and Dannielle McMiller
- A timely review regarding recruiting and retaining consultant talent in consulting firms – a roundtable mixer
- A technology ROI session by IFBTA member Brian Anderson
- “You want to cook where?” breakout session by Scott Heim, president of EVO Industries
Combine all of the above with the majestic Rocky Mountains, social events such as a silent disco and fun at the Punch Bowl Social – one of Denver’s coolest entertainment experiences – and you have a unmissable opportunity to learn, laugh and socialize with your industry colleagues. “Be there or be square” as the old saying from the 1950s goes. I’ll see all of you soon – adios for now.