Jacobs Doland Beer
Jacobs Doland Beer (JDB), one of the largest national foodservice design consulting firms, is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join its team in New York City. This role will involve working directly with clients, architects, chefs, engineers, and JDB’s project team to design significant facilities in the corporate B&I segment, universities, restaurant and hotel kitchens, & food hall worldwide.
JDB seeks a highly motivated professional with a desire to learn and develop in this role. Ideal candidates will have:
- At least three years of experience working in foodservice consulting
- Experience in all project phases, from schematic design through construction administration
- Excellent communication skills
- A basic understanding of drafting and managing files in CA
- Proficiency with AQ
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
JDB employees enjoy paid holiday and vacation time, health insurance, frequent bonuses, 401K, and reasonable working hours. Our training programs ensure constant education and the potential for upward advancement.
If interested, please email your resume to Natalia Nazarova at NNazarova@jdb.nyc. All inquiries will be considered confidential.