Design Project Manager/Sr Project Manager – Rippe Associates
Rippe Associates has a strong brand presence of quality designs and Kitchens That Work™ in our niche industry. We are looking for the right person to join our team as a Project Manager/Sr Project Manager (based on level of experience) to maintain and enhance that presence. This candidate will focus on the Higher Education market segment but will not be limited to that market. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager in the architecture/foodservice design industry to learn our model and be able to take projects on quickly and guide our clients through to completion of their vision.
About Our Company:
Rippe Associates is a 25+ person foodservice consulting firm that works with architects, owners, and operators to design kitchens, serving areas, coffee shops and other foodservice spaces for a range of industries. We work in healthcare, K-12 schools, higher education, corrections, and hospitality markets across the country. In each market, our job is to understand the foodservice operation, develop design solutions that meet their operating goals; then document designs through drawings and written equipment specifications; and finally, coordinate with the construction team to ensure the final project matches the design intent.
Project Manager/*Sr Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare/Supervise drawings to create and update from Schematic Design to Contract Documents, while adhering to Rippe Standards (including standard details, MEP’s, Revit Families).
- Coordination & planning of project meetings both internal and external.
- Supervision &/or mentoring of peers in oversight of work on projects assigned.
- Manage Project Budgets with monthly forecasting, billing, tracking productivity of teams, and accounts receivable.
- Manage construction administration and review project submittals during construction, project changes, and punchlist.
- Responsible for day-to-day client relations and assisting project leadership and Principals.
- Participate in marketing and business development efforts, including travel for conferences to support educational and development objectives.
- *Manage sales leads and develop fee proposals for new work.
- *Prepare or assist with developing space programs and schematic designs.
- This role will require some travel.
Other important qualifications/attributes are:
- 5+ year (PM) /10+ year (Sr PM) project management experience in related field, leading medium to large scale projects, respectively.
- Excellent writing/communication skills; with strong command of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and editing.
- Proficient in Revit in all phases of design and documentation.
- Proficient in Bluebeam.
- Self-starter with attention to detail and organizational skills that focus on the quality of results
- Active membership in a professional organization is a plus.
Position Title: Project Manager / Sr Project Manager
Salary Range: $65,000 – $85,000
FLSA Status: Exempt Position
Rippe is a hybrid environment currently at 20% in office (Mondays required) and 80% remote work (plus Travel).
What Rippe Offers to Employees:
At Rippe, we not only design Kitchens That Work™; we build Careers for a Lifetime! We offer:
- Training & Career Development through onboarding and career path programs, mentoring, and both internal training and external paid training.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) to support wellbeing and to balance a fulfilling work and personal life.
- Holidays Off – 7 paid holidays.
- Financial Security through competitive compensation, profit sharing and retirement plans.
- Planning for Your Future through 401K program with employer match.
- Health Care, Dental & Vision plan options to focus on peace of mind coverage.
- Additional Benefit Offerings of Employer paid Basic Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Benefits for you.
- Optional Voluntary Benefits available through payroll deduction for Whole & Term Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Individual Medical Bridge, Accident Insurance, Cancer Assist Insurance, and Critical Illness options.
- The Stability of a Company who is at the top of the food service design industry; who is well respected in the industry for high quality standards and top ten in consulting firms with equipment specification; and whose focus of designing from the operator’s perspective produces successful food service in a variety of market segments for 40 years.
- Dog Friendly Workplace
When asked, ‘What sets Rippe apart?’ – Our teams replied:
- Longevity and experience of all employees and principals
- Attention to Detail / Precise and Detailed Drawings
- We are not just a company; we are a team.
- We are passionate about learning and bringing all our industry knowledge to every project.
- We care about our clients, our co-workers, and our community.
- We design kitchens based on what we have learned from working in them.
- And many more…
To find out more about Rippe Associates, the Project we design for, and our team, visit www.rippeassociates.com. Follow us on: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rippeassociates
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org.