What is a Foodservice Consultant?
- Very knowledgeable in the foodservice and hospitality industry
- Provides specific/specialized expertise
- Usually involved for limited, specified period
- Brings high degree of industry experience
- Advises and educates clients on wide range of topics
- Provides independent, objective advice
- Facilitates between project team and foodservice operations professionals
- Acts as an advocate for foodservice operations
- Enhances client’s business
About FCSI-TA Student Chapters
FCSI The Americas is looking for strong leaders who are involved in the hospitality industry to start student chapters at colleges, universities and culinary schools.
The benefits of starting a student organization are substantial:
• Create a network of students who share a common interest in foodservice and hospitality
• Improve your leadership skills
• Develop a career path for you and your peers
• Use FCSI’s ICON Student Competition to get others involved by creating a project relating to any hospitality industry AND compete to EARN MONEY!
Starting a chapter with FCSI is easier than you think. Contact FCSI The Americas to GET STARTED!
Start a Student Chapter at your school by contacting FCSI-TA Headquarters.