S2O Consultants, Inc. provides a broad range of specialized food service industry consulting services to the Sports, Corporate, Educational and Hospitality industries. S2O Consultants are facilities designers with an emphasis in practical food service operations. Our firm is a stable, upwardly mobile, privately held company with a multitude of foodservice clients. If you are looking for a new career opportunity in the hospitality / foodservice industry this may be the position for you.
We are presently seeking a full-time Revit / CAD technician for our Chicagoland or Kansas City offices. Specific responsibilities Include but are not limited to the following:
- Skillfully work in Revit on foodservice projects; including maintaining multiple models, creating views and accurate object placement.
- Responsible for design coordination with other disciplines.
- Coordinates project with team members to ensure timely completion of documents.
- Identifies and communicates project design discrepancies and makes appropriate modifications.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Telecommuter with flexibility to work at multiple offices throughout Chicago or in the Kansas City area.
- Ensure positive relationships / ethics resulting in additional business or referred work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Four year degree not required
- 2-3 years of completed coursework or an equivalent combination of training and/or work experience performing computer-aided design (Revit / CAD).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically in a Windows environment, including and creating documents and preparing correspondence in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge / background of foodservice industry.
- Chicago or Kansas City candidates only
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification.
For consideration for the position please send resumes to Tracy Taraski at email@example.com