Project Manager – Ricca Design Studios
Ricca Design Studios, a nation-wide culinary design firm headquartered in the Greater Denver Area, is seeking a full-time Project Manager. Strong Revit skills a must.
- Successfully and efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist in the preparation of documents, manufacturer cutbooks, project budgets, and equipment specifications for all project design phases (SD through CD phases)
- Create and develop 3D Revit models for BIM cross-disciplinary and project coordination
- Effectively manage project schedules and daily tasks, and coordinate with internal and external design team members to issue project deliverables in a timely manner. Daily open communication with the studio Principal and Director are required.
- Coordinate and correspond with external design team members, contractors, consultants, and/or representatives
- Independently manage Construction Administration phases, including review of shop drawings, responses to RFIs, field inspections and reports, and project closeout
- Assist in managing Revit Associates and production staff
- Assist in training of other staff members as needed
- Travel for project meetings as needed
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
- Proficient drafting skills in Revit Architecture is mandatory, including experience with BIM management between external design team members
- Any combination of education or work experience totaling five (5) years in the foodservice industry
- Knowledge of foodservice design and construction methodologies
- Solid understanding of architectural project workflows (SD, DD, CD, and CA phases)
- Outstanding attention to detail and aptitude for sound judgement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred
- Familiarity with design and visualization applications a plus (3DS Max, SketchUp, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite)
- A willingness to learn!
Ricca Design Studios is a unique culinary design firm, offering a single professional source for the design of both back-of-house and front-of-house areas of projects. Since 1973, Ricca Design Studio’s culinary and laundry divisions have been one of the leading consulting/design consultants in the world. Projects completed span all seven continents, all 50 states, and all major market types. Our culinary division continuously establishes the standard for design innovation in foodservice, as well as the project process itself. We create successful Hospitality and Restaurant spaces that are efficient, classic, and enduring.
Email inquiries/resumes to Tarah Schroeder, FCSI.