Foodservice Design Project Manager – Porter Khouw Consulting, Inc.
Foodservice Design Project Manager – Porter Khouw Consulting, Inc. (PKC) – Crofton, Maryland
Experienced Design Project Manager (5 years minimum experience) required for fast-paced, foodservice consulting firm based in Maryland.
Reporting to the Design Principal, responsibilities include kitchen/servery design and drafting; preparing schematic layouts; reviewing and editing shop drawings/transmittals; technical support for clients; developing equipment budgets; preparing electrical and plumbing rough-ins; developing equipment specifications and detailed elevations/sections for completion of construction documents. Responsible for the profitability of projects he/she manages and advise/liaise with Design Principal on a regular basis on the status of projects.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc,), AutoQuotes and KCL. Experience in AutoCAD/REVIT is preferred.
• This position requires in-depth knowledge of the major aspects of the foodservice design industry with extensive capacity for planning, directing, and guaranteeing the technical accuracy of all project work.
• Significant ability and willingness to take responsibility for projects must be demonstrated.
• Must be able to present design solutions to clients, work collaboratively with architects and engineers to ensure the successful outcome of a given project.
• Ability to work closely with PC and CAD throughout the design process to maximize efficiency and productivity.
• Must be flexible to travel on short notice.
Commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail your resume with availability to firstname.lastname@example.org