Our mission is to provide funding of educational programs and initiatives for all FCSI partners.
Foodservice Consultants Society International (FCSI) is a worldwide industry association that promotes professionalism in foodservice and hospitality consulting. Membership requirements are stringent and the association’s members are recognized as industry experts.
FCSI members offer a wide range of consulting services from concept development and feasibility studies to food safety, design and marketing, as well as operations and training.
The FCSI Educational Foundation (FCSI EF) is a non-profit organization that is committed to working with members to secure the future of the foodservice consulting industry through nurturing the next generation of professional foodservice consultants.
FCSI EF provides support to the following programs:
- The Global Internship Program is designed to provide exposure and pathways to a career in foodservice consulting across three sectors including management consulting, design consulting and equipment manufacturing and supply;
- Scholarships for high-achieving graduate-level students with an interest in foodservice consulting;
- Foodservice consulting curriculum development at hospitality schools;
- Case study competitions and awards for high achieving graduate-level students;
- Grants to attend FCSI conferences;
- Original research and literature on foodservice and hospitality consulting.
See the promotional videos HERE.
For more information visit the FCSI EF website: www.fcsief.org.