ColburnGuyette is a national foodservice design and consulting firm headquartered in Rockland, MA. Our design scope is diverse and includes K-12 schools, College & Universities, Healthcare Facilities, Hotels, Corporate Dining and Restaurants.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual with comprehensive knowledge of Revit for an entry level position. The ideal candidate should possess at minimum a technical degree, bachelor’s degree preferred in Architecture, Interior Design, or applicable discipline.
As a Revit Drafter, you will assist a team in project delivery from conceptual design through construction. You will collaborate with our staff and clients to assist in the production of presentation drawings, construction documents, written specifications and supporting materials.
You must have experience with Microsoft Office, excellent oral and written English communication skills, the ability to pay attention to detail, perform well within tight deadlines and be part of a team while also taking initiative to complete your assigned tasks independently. You must also have the eagerness and ability to learn new software/programs required to produce project documents.
A familiarity with foodservice operations and working knowledge of a commercial kitchen is considered a major plus.
- Revit and working knowledge of key functions such as cloud-based collaboration, visual graphics, working with schedules, linking models, and UI navigation required
- Ability to place, create, and modify Revit families and parameters
- Create Revit models for BIM cross-disciplinary and project coordination
- Familiarity with Revit walkthrough functions considered a plus
- Familiarity with AutoCAD is a plus
- Knowledge of drafting standards
- Must be able to take direction and perform efficiently
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to collaborate with Architects, Engineers, project team members and clients to ensure efficient data sharing
- Familiarity with design & visualization applications considered a plus
- Strong teamwork, communication and people skills, organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to multitask
- A positive attitude, outstanding work ethic and willingness to learn are crucial
Some travel may be required
Competitive salary, 401(k), PTO, Health Insurance
Employment type: full-time
* We are a small firm with a casual atmosphere and friendly environment.
If interested, please email your resume to Michele McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.