Project Manager/Designer – Camacho Associates
Project Manager / Designer
Camacho Associates – Norcross, GA
Camacho, A nationally recognized Foodservice Design and Consulting firm headquartered in the Atlanta area, is seeking a full-time Project Manager to join our Team. Atlanta area preferred; position can be remote work-from- home. Revit is required.
Working with clients, architects, engineers, and other design team members to create world-class culinary projects for corporate, hospitality, educational, healthcare, and public sector projects.
- Manage multiple projects and coordinate with all design team members
- Manage project schedule, Including Camacho’s team members tasks
- Research design issues as requested
- Attend all project meetings
- Must have excellent communications and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Revit, Bluebeam, AutoCAD, Office software
- Assist in the preparation of cut sheets, budget estimates, and specifications
- Manage Construction Administration phases, including submittal review, RFIs, site visits, punch lists, and project closeout
- Working knowledge of foodservice design and specialty equipment
- At least five years’ experience in foodservice consulting or industry
- Be available for travel as required
- Assist with marketing
- Assist with training Camacho team members
Possess a willingness to learn and grow in one of the largest and highly respected Foodservice Consulting firms in the Country.
Team members are offered PTO, health insurance, bonuses, IRA, flexible hours, and a fun team atmosphere.
Email your resume to Jennifer Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org