Dynamic Food Service & Interior Design Company based in Charlotte, NC, specializing in hospitality design, seeks a motivated & enthusiastic individual for a mid-level position in our Charlotte, NC office. Our hospitality design scope is diverse and includes universities, hospitals, restaurant chains, sporting facilities, and airport installations nationwide.
- Provide drafting, architectural detailing, working drawings, schedules, while adhering to Vision Builders Revit standards through all design phases of projects.
- Check shop drawings and as-builts, adhere to Vision Builders Revit standards and archive documents.
- Communicate and work effectively within & across the architectural, interior & food service departments in the company.
- Work under the direction of a Senior Project Manager, while showing initiative to solve problems & meet project deadlines.
- Associates degree in Architectural Technology or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within the Architectural/Interior Design field.
- Experience with Revit is critical – candidates should not apply without Revit experience
- A base knowledge of building construction, construction methods and drawings, design development, and internal office project management.
- Strong ability to work in a team setting and achieve results through collaboration and sharing
- Strong 3D Design Skills
- Effective oral & written communication skills.
- AutoCAD, BlueBeam Revu, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch Up experience is a plus.
Applicants should be motivated, organized, detailed, and have a great attitude. The opening is immediate for qualified candidates. Salary will be based on education and experience.
Please submit resume and portfolio to Melanie@visionbuildersusa.com