HapstakDemetriou+ PLLC is an Architecture & Design firm with a fresh and focused perspective that brings together Olvia Demetriou and Peter Hapstak, whose careers have long been celebrated for their innovation and timelessness. HapstakDemetriou+’s multidisciplinary practice includes: Hospitality, Restaurant, Retail, Cultural, Residential, Buildings, Interiors, Multi-Use and hybrid projects. HapstakDemetriou+’s studio produces design solutions that are inventive, eye-catching, and award winning, including Pineapple & Pearls, Park Chelsea, CAVA, Convivial and many others. We are always looking for the right people to join our team and become part of our open environment and collaborative workplace.
- Architect, Engineer, Revit Operator, or experience in Kitchen Equipment Industry
- Knowledge of Kitchen Equipment, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Construction is a plus
- Proficiency in Building Information Modeling (BIM) preferred. Proficiency in Revit is preferred, but not required.
- Strong 3D drawing skills
- Performs specific/limited portions of assignments using prescribed methods.
- Under general supervision, works from the design of others and performs routine architectural assignments.
- Assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes
- Ability to work in a team environment with good collaboration skills
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Flexibility to focus on of project tasks or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages
- Ability to communicate ideas and take direction quickly
- Strong, organization, communication and relationship skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Ability to work under leadership and take direction
- Understands the importance of good research
Applicants should have excellent communication, presentation, technical and organizational skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment. Submit letter of interest, resume, and work product samples in PDF form to email@example.com. Please state in the subject line the position for which you are applying, and please, no phone calls.
Job Type: Project Designer or Internship/Apprenticeship
Job Location: Washington, DC
Required education: Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
Required experience: 2 years of design documentation or architecture
Applicable Software: Revit, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, AutoQuotes, KCL, Microsoft Office