Project Manager/Designer – Foodservice Consulting at H-C Design & Consulting
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
Who we are:
We are H-C Design & Consulting, the leading foodservice design company in our region. Our ability to create independent modern design and consulting services to all foodservice enterprises sets us apart from the competition. We are recognized in our industry for our integrated design approach and expertise. We’ve been named “Outstanding Newcomer Award” by Rocky Mountain Power, published projects in multiple articles in Food Equipment and Supplies Magazine and was a member of the Barrett Hospital Design team that won the US Green Building Council Montana Sustainability Award.
Based in Bozeman, Montana, H-C Design provides a challenging environment where the right person has the ability to impact our business on a daily basis.
Who you are:
You are a seasoned project manager who will ensure high-quality delivery of projects. You have a background in building highly-detailed designs and robust model development in Revit and AutoCAD and performing high-value cross checking. You have top-notch communication skills and your patient and cheerful attitude fosters excellent customer relations. Your organizational skills and passion for project management will be key to your success at H-C Design.
- Design and manage Revit-based foodservice design projects
- Interact and direct drafting professionals for project directives
- Create foodservice plans to include mechanical scheduling, electrical and plumbing connection drawings, detail sheets, and specifications
- Consult subject matter experts to create sheets for complete drawing sets
- Professional correspondence with architects and end users.
- Space planning implementation with knowledge of standards in kitchen flow points
- Follow prescribed drawing styles and documentation standards
- Participate in the analysis and implementation of new design standards and processes
- Understand aspects of multiple project disciplines with intimate working knowledge of kitchens
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience working in the design of foodservice establishments
- Strong experience in managing projects, clients and owners
- Experience creating 2014, 2015, 2016 Revit based plans, families and models
- Experience AutoCAD 2013- 16, Autoquotes, and KCL Cadalog
- Knowledge of foodservice technologies, flow, energy efficiencies and foodservice equipment manufacturers
- Excellent planning, scheduling, research, and drafting skills
- Easily accept change in direction, processes, and procedures
- Skilled in creating written specifications
- Critical thinker, strong attention to detail, highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player, eager to share knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Self-motivation and an ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Our offering of competitive benefits and perks include:
- Simple IRA participation option with company matching percentage
- Flexible working schedule
- Generous leave
H-C Design and Consulting is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at H-C Design and Consulting are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Please submit resume and all other inquiries to:
Michael Miles, FCSI
H-C Design & Consulting
614 Ferguson Avenue, Ste. 1
Bozeman, Montana 59718