RAS DESIGN GROUP LLC – Martinez, CA
We are looking for a qualified, organized individual to join our growing design team to ensure timely and successful completion of projects. Our firm provides design/consulting services for commercial and government food service establishments, facilitating their construction from start to finish. We work with federal, state and local governments, school districts, college construction teams and a wide variety of tech and architectural companies on our projects. Some of our biggest clients include Facebook, Apple, Adobe and the University of California, Berkeley. You would be working with both the internal and external project teams on all phases of each project.
- Previous management experience of tenant improvement projects for commercial interiors
- Working knowledge of PDF/document management software (Adobe Reader/Acrobat, Microsoft Word and Excel, Bluebeam experience a plus)
- AutoCAD software experience
- Restaurant experience
- Revit software experience
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical and plumbing works/rough-in layouts
- English language proficiency
- Attending construction/design meetings (both in-person and conference call)
- Providing jobsite walks and field reports for jobs currently under construction
- Providing punch walks to inspect equipment installation and project completion statuses
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel both locally in the San Francisco Bay Area and, occasionally, throughout the U.S. to distant project sites
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to provide proof of eligibility upon request
Job Type: Full-time
Salary and Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation/sick/holiday days
- Salary will be commensurate with the level of experience and education/certification
Expenses associated with relocation are negotiable.
To be considered for this position, provide a brief cover letter, résumé that outlines your experience, and a list of references and previous projects that you have worked on. Please send these materials with “Project Manager Applicant” in the subject line to: email@example.com.
All submitted documents will be considered confidential and will not be shared with any parties outside of our company.
After reviewing your resume, we will contact you to let you know if we will consider you to progress further in the selection process, which will require an over-the-phone and, or an in-person interview.
RAS Design is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.