The Global Development team is an evolving organization with the goal to be simpler and more focused. This approach will enable all of us to move more efficiently, in support of the McDonalds system, collaborate on innovation while developing and delivering solutions appropriate to our markets and customers. The Global Development team performs a variety of roles around Real Estate Strategy and Analytics, New Concepts & Global Design Innovation, Market Strategic Alignment, GTM Standards, & Alignment and Global Facilities Design. The Global Facilities team is responsible for Global design and construction standards, teach drawing and specification criteria, ensure information exchange and knowledge transfer, measure performance and establish level of efficiency, conduct long term R&D innovation and support corporate and/or new business initiatives.
Provide expertise for restaurant facility design services, including operational integrity, site specific layouts, equipment specifications, and capacity analysis with additional architectural services regarding building design and preparation of construction documents, including building systems integration. Coordinate the efforts of other disciplines and department members regarding architecture and facilities design. Key customers include Restaurant Solutions Group (RSG), Segment Development teams, Global Functional Boards and external suppliers and consultants.
- Identifies and implements technical and creative solutions for specific aspects of facility designs.
- Accountable for production and accuracy of kitchen plans.
- Partners with Global operations to determine the equipment and operational requirements for facility design projects based on market and restaurant conditions.
- Coordinates multiple projects across departments and other RSG disciplines.
- Accountable for timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Works independently to organize and executing multiple project tasks simultaneously.
- Assists in determining and implementing condition based design criteria, and code compliance.
- Determines and coordinates technical and creative solutions for specific aspects of building designs.
- Interacts with outside consultants and suppliers regarding equipment needs and facility designs.
- Works with outside consultants and/or suppliers to ensure accurate and timely completion of design projects.
- Sets and interprets design direction, expectation and specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Design or relevant work experience
- 5-7 years of experience in restaurant / foodservice Facilities Design preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch up, Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excels in a team based environment
- Effective project management skills within a multitasking environment and utilization non-reporting resources
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Click here to apply