Bastille Days, hosted by East Town Association, from 12-15 Julyin Milwaukee, US is one of the nation’s largest French-themed celebrations. The annual festival features live music, an international marketplace, chef and wine demos, French and Cajun cuisine, and a variety of other entertainment.
At the festival, NUCU™, a brand of Sheboygan-based Vollrath Company, will showcase its exclusive collection of premium cookware and bakeware with daily demos and a prize giveaway of a NUCU Kitchen Starter Set for anyone who likes @thenucu on Facebook or Instagram.
“Our products are designed for home chefs and foodies that have a passion for creating memorable culinary moments and this festival is a great opportunity to meet with the local food aficionados,” says Horvath.
NUCU is the sponsor for the Chef Demonstration Program, which features daily cooking demos between noon and 3 p.m. at the Madison Medical Affiliates Beaux Arts Stage. The city’s top culinary experts will share tips and recipes for mastering mealtime.
This year’s lineup includes:
- Kyle Cherek, host of Emmy Award-winning PBS television show Wisconsin Foodie
- Chef/owner AJ Dixon,Lazy Susan
- Executive chef Bryce Knickelbein, Mi-Key’s
- Owner/chef Karen Gill, The Focused Fork
- Corporate chef Jovan Djokovic, Sysco Eastern Wisconsin
- TrueMan McGee, Funky Fresh Spring Rolls
- CEO/founder Justin Johnson, Sustainable Kitchens
- Head butcher Joe Parajecki, Kettle Range Meat Co.
- Chef/owner Michael Quinn, Maison
- Chef/owner Yollande Deacon, Irie Zulu
- Owner/chef Suzette Metcalfe, The Pasta Tree Restaurant and Wine Bar
- Pastry chef Katie O’Neil, SURG Restaurant Group
For more information about Bastille Days, visit bastilledaysfestival.com.
NUCU™ is manufactured by The Vollrath Company, LLC, a leading provider of kitchen equipment and cooking supplies for professional chefs, hotels, resorts, and restaurants around the world. Headquartered in Sheboygan, Wis., the brand makes Vollrath’s professional-grade craftsmanship available to select retailers and their customers in a collection of cookware and bakeware products designed for the sophisticated home chef. For more details, visit nucu.com, and follow @thenucu on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter.
About Bastille Days
Bastille Days is presented by the East Town Association, Inc., a nonprofit downtown Milwaukee business organization that has celebrated Bastille Days in Milwaukee since 1981. Proceeds from the festival are returned to the community through neighborhood improvement programs and civic events such as the popular Jazz in the Park and Cathedral Square Market. Bastille Days is free and open to the public. Visit www.bastilledaysfestival.com for more information.