When it comes to floors, loading docks, cooking equipment and other heavily soiled areas, operators often rely on inefficient mops and buckets or repurposed garden hoses for cleaning. These traditional solutions can create clutter, pose potential tripping and other safety hazards, and make daily tasks more laborious and time-consuming.
Modern hose reels, mounted conveniently to walls, ceiling or tables and designed and configured with the specific cleaning needs in mind, offer a better solution for effective, efficient cleaning. Customizable hose, spray gun, mounting bracket and other options from T&S Brass ensure the hose reel is ideally suited for the job at hand, providing the best cleaning performance without wasting water.
While hose reels are easy to use, they’re not always easy to specify because of code requirements and the need for specialized components.
Complete hose reel systems take the guesswork out of specifying hose reels — and any worry over inspection citations — by providing every component needed for code-compliant installation straight from the box, including flexible water hose connections, continuous pressure vacuum breakers, concealed or exposed piping, shut-off and check valves, wall brackets, and mixing valves.
These complete hose reel systems make installation faster and eliminate the potential for irritating and potentially costly delays that can occur from having to order a missing part.
Hose reel systems, like all T&S hose reels, can be custom-configured to meet any application’s needs, from light-duty appliance cleaning to powerful washdown of soiled floors or surfaces. By matching the cleaning need with the appropriate configuration, T&S hose reels can increase efficiency, saving operators both labor and utility costs.
Open or closed reels are available in lengths ranging from 15 to 50 feet, and systems are available for wall- or deck-mounting or enclosed cabinets.
Accessible (but out of the way)
Hose reel systems also come with your choice of mounting brackets for maximum flexibility in installation, ensuring hose reels are accessible but out of the way. Wall-mounting swing brackets allow the hose reel to move side-to-side; pivot brackets, ideal for ceiling or table-top installation, permit 345-degree rotation for maximum reach without putting stress on the hose; and table leg brackets allow hose reels to be tucked under tables and out of the way when not in use.
In addition, T&S hose reels come standard with the following features to maximize performance:
- Protected hose outlet: A six-roller hose outlet allows free movement in any direction without kinking or scrubbing, which can lead to premature wear on the hose jacket
- Fully adjustable stop: Prevents the hose from retracting completely into the reel and enables users to adjust how much hose length should hang out for easy reach
- Anti-lockout ratchet design: Allows hose to retract freely even when fully extended, preventing the inconvenient lockouts that can plague other hose reels
- Brass swivel on stainless steel shaft: Eliminates excessive friction that can cause localized welding and splitting that renders the hose reel unusable
- Mounting base: Extra holes and slots make installations easier
- Hose swivel: 360-degree rotation of the outlet device prevents stress on the hose
Get the best, most reliable clean with T&S complete hose reel systems. Learn more at www.tsbrass.com.