Think your design project has got what it takes, or want to nominate a fellow FCSI APD Professional member’s project? You have until 1 August to enter
FCSI Asia Pacific Division (APD) is proud to launch its inaugural Project Excellence publication to celebrate outstanding design projects recently completed by Professional members from the region.
The publication, which will mail with the Q4 2021 edition of FCSI’s Foodservice Consultant magazine, will showcase in print, the three-member projects deemed to be worthy winners by an independent panel of judges from the region. There is a number of sponsorship opportunities available for FCSI Allied member brands who would like to support FCSI APD’s Project Excellence campaign. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmed sponsors include UNOX Australia.
Celebrating design excellence
Projects can be submitted here. Submitted projects from current FCSI APD Professional members, which must have been actively worked on by members since 1 January 2019, will be scored by judges based on the following criteria and weighting:
· Innovation/technical excellence (20%)
· Design excellence (20%)
· Originality and ‘thinking outside the box’ (20%)
· Overcoming specific challenges/restraints (budgets, timing, etc) (20%)
· Sustainability credentials (20%)
The independent judging panel (of non-FCSI members) will be selected from leading experts across the region. The judging process will take place in Q3 2021 and the winners revealed in print in October 2021.
The three winning projects will also be showcased across all FCSI digital platforms (the fcsi.org website; weekly newsletter; all social media channels).
“On behalf of the FCSI APD Board, I am truly excited for this amazing opportunity available to all our FCSI Professional members in the dynamic Asia Pacific region to showcase their unique talents as true independent leaders in the evolving foodservice design industry as we collaborate with our FCSI Allied Members to bring the latest in innovation and the best use of technology to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients,” says Mario Sequeira FCSI, chair of FCSI Asia Pacific.
“We are grateful to our partners Progressive Content for helping make this long-term initiative, a reality. This is also an exclusive invite to sponsors to come on board at this very early stage and reap the benefits of maximum exposure through print and social media to the entire foodservice industry.”
Think your project has got what it takes to be selected by our judges, or would you like to enter a fellow FCSI APD Professional member’s project? Then please submit the entry here. You have until 1 August 2021 to enter. Terms and conditions apply (please see below). Best of luck!
Conditions of entry:
· Entry is free of charge.
· Submitted projects must have been worked on by current FCSI Asia Pacific Division (APD) Professional members.
· Client projects can be located anywhere in the world, provided the member is registered to FCSI APD.
· Projects must have been actively worked on by members since 1 January 2019. Older/historic projects will not be considered. The nominated project must either be completed or substantially started at the time of submitting your nomination.
· Entrants must be able to provide high-resolution photography from the project and be available for interview, should their project be selected by judges.
· Judges’ decision for the awards winner is final.
· Final date of entry is 1 August 2021. Entries submitted after this date will not be considered. Please contact email@example.com for more details of if you have any queries.