Learn how the non-alcoholic beverage Industry can respond to consumer needs in an increasingly health-conscious society
Looking at the changing consumer landscape it is important that brands analyse the success factors behind a non-alcoholic beverage product and identify the hurdles in a continuously evolving market to find solutions that work and align well with customer values.
Returning for its 9th year, we are bringing the Non-Alcoholic Beverages Strategy Conference in virtual format straight to your screen on 10 February 2021.
The leading event to discuss key concepts when aligning business and strategic priorities in the non-alcoholic beverage category to reach new heights of profitability in the market and meet rapidly changing consumer demands. Discover the full agenda here.
The conference sets the tone for key discussions on the most pressing issues in terms of strategy from key players in the beverage industry:
- Changing course for a more resilient and robust business strategy post-pandemic
- Looking at gaps in the market born of growing trends and emerging opportunities
- Disrupting traditional retail channels in non-alcoholic beverages with new digital offerings and concepts
- Identifying key trends in consumer demands to increase brand relevance and ensure success
- Wellness, balance and flexibility – the drive to create beverages that appeal to today’s consumer
- Ensuring accessibility and appeal to meet the new drinking occasion
- Sustainability targets that speak to the consumer and promote socio-enviro wellbeing
- Creating a portfolio built for longevity and scalability with value added beverages that open up new niches
- Customer experience and user experience as key motivators for digital channel success
Meet CEOs, managing directors, commercial directors, heads of R&D and global expansion and many more from some of the biggest brands in the industry as well as the most exciting disruptive start–ups in this intellectually driven conference that will better prepare you for the rapidly developing beverage landscape.
With over 40 solution providers the virtual meeting will be a perfect platform to reconnect with current business partners, meet new vendors and discover which new technologies are being employed to improve your business.
Why join our virtual experience?
- Connect with a larger audience – learn about hurdles in rare disease trials in different parts of the world.
- Get anytime access to content once the event is finished.
- Dedicated Q&A with the speakers to delve in deeper and ask those difficult questions.
- Networking areas– where you can meet key people working on rare disease clinical trials.
- Visit sponsor booths and download reports/stats, leadership content, watch promotional videos and vlogs, connect via social media and visit website links.
- Seeking new collaborate partners– our virtual experience provides the platform to meet and connect with new CROs and technology suppliers, offering the chance to develop new and prosperous partnerships.
To reserve your free pass please click here and register with the priority code FCIMK: