This position will report to the Vice President, Consultant Services for Middleby. This is a strategic and tactical position, working with Middleby’s Commercial Brands to expand the Middleby presence and exposure within the design consultant community within the Healthcare, B&I, Stadiums and C&U segments.
This position will provide a high level of support for the brands working with key consultants, consultant associations and end users to grow specifications for Middleby products, along with a higher level of partnering to ultimately drive sales opportunity for all Middleby Brands.
Build and maintain direct relationships with strategic consulting firms and segment end users. This position will be expected to establish strong relationships with designers and principals at the key industry consulting firms, and end users. Additionally, responsibilities of the position include the following –
- Act as the segment expert for consultant and end user engagement on behalf of Middleby brands.
- Frequent interaction with Middleby Sales Representatives utilizing their existing relationships and growing new partnerships with both consultants and end users and connection for lead opportunities.
- Work with the VP in order to monitor for large specification opportunities, communicating to all brands to maximize Middleby brand placement.
- Create and implement monthly reporting structure utilizing SpecPath data to report on Middleby brands and key benchmarks for success for the specific market segments.
- Facilitating consultant training events across Middleby Brands providing solution specific content toward segment focus.
- Lead and support corporate Middleby consultant events such as the Middleby MAINS Program.
- Regular interaction with Middleby brand teams including Vice Presidents and Regional VPs and the Rep network.
- Maintain consultant database and segment end users for key contacts and principals at the firms and segment players.
- Create and help facilitate content for consultant communications and creative opportunities for Middleby brands.
- Seek opportunities to create unification among brand presentations and present for FCSI CEU training opportunities in order to drive solutions based educational opportunities with consultants.
- Administrative responsibilities including monthly reporting, maintaining consultant master calendars and interaction via corporate communication channels.
- Domestic travel up to 60% required. Possible periodic international travel.