FCSI APD Board has been working hard to come up with a completely new event structure and exciting program for FHA Singapore 2018 (April 24-27, 2018) to be held at Suntec.
- APD Board meeting and members’ AGM will be held at the APD booth location at Suntec Singapore 6th floor H6R-01 to 04.
- New program packed with four days of afternoon seminars on the main theme “Future of Foodservice” comprising a healthcare track and a hospitality track.
- “Ask the Experts session” will be held at our booth location, and will be promoted by FHA for public registration. We request professional members to sign up to provide their Expert Advice ASAP.
- There will be no formal cocktail reception for 2018, instead, we encourage attendance at seminars and social gathering at our booth where light refreshments will be served throughout the entire event.
The SCI Equipment award at FHA will be judged by a panel comprised solely of APD professional members showcasing our expertise and talents and APD members will be invited to attend the Awards presentation ceremony.
- Allied members are encouraged to participate and sponsor. Top sponsors are invited to speak at our afternoon seminar session on topics pertaining to future of food service in regards to sustainability and reducing/minimizing resource utilization.
Please mark it on your calendar, send in your registration form, we look forward to seeing you all in Singapore!
For Sponsorship Opportunity and Details of the Full Program, please refer to the below link:
For members in the Australia/New Zealand region, if you have any questions please forward them to Mario Sequeira: Mario@hospitalitytotalservices.com.au, for other Asia regions, please forward your questions to Clara Pi : email@example.com.